2/12/10

Pretty bags from Carolyn

I was so surprised when I got pictures of some finished bags made by Carolyn (enter her shop) yesterday. I think they were so beautiful, gorgeous fabric and unique style. Beautiful ruffle is a wonderful decoration. I appreciate she share the beautiful bags with me. I love them so much. Best wishes to her beautiful shop. 

Pattern is from artsycraftybabe

Besides, there are three pouches. They match perfectly with the bag. They are great for organizing small things in the big bag. Every stitch shows her excellent craftsmanship. They show so different style from the sample pictures in my pattern. I think I love these more.



 

There are two other items I love in her shop, the clutch and messenger bag.

 

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
©  free template by Blogspot tutorial